Full course description
This course is a GREAT place to start learning Canvas or to fine-tune your existing Canvas skills. It is designed to help teachers learn how to use Canvas effectively in brick and mortar classrooms AND online learning environments. If you are an online instructor, please note that while the course will refer to 'classrooms' the content applies to on-line environments as well. Investing the time to learn the tools of Canvas now will develop the knowledge needed to make the best use of your time in the future!
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- apply basic strategies for navigating Canvas
- locate help & support resources
- identify important course settings and layout options
- create and organize course content using the Modules tool
- setup and manage graded assignments
- determine if your course is ready to publish
- locate tools to monitor student progress
**Since features come and go, annual re-certification is required.